Here’s the Cebu Pacific Piso Fare Sale in celebration of Independence Day 2020.
Book your flights for as low as P1 One-way base fare, you can fly to the different Philippine destination.
Book your flights now from Manila to Krabi, Athens, and Berlin via Cebu Pacific website and be automatically connected your flight via Singapore!
And plan ahead your 2020 vacation with Cebu Pacific Promo Fare for as low as P99 fly to Bacolod, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo, Puerto Princesa, Tacloban, and other Philippine destinations.
Want to catch up autumn or experience winter?
Go Grab your tickets with Pan Pacific Airlines Promo Fare: Clark to Incheon, Korea.
Good News for all travelers!
The Cebu Pacific Super Seat Fest Seat Sale has finally come!
Every eight (8) hours different routes on sale at P1 Base Fare.
Be ready to book for your much awaited trip.
Sale Period starts from September 9-10, 2019.
Travel Period from April 1 to August 31, 2020.
Below is the schedule of the 2 days Cebu Pacific Super Seat Sale Fest 2020.
Day 1 Cebu Pacific Super Seat Sale
12:00 AM to 8:00 AM
All local destinations you wish!
- Except Batanes (Basco), Mariduque
- NEW: Cebu to Busuanga), Clark to Bacolod/Iloilo/Puerto Princesa
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
East Asian wonderland!
- Manila to Fukuoka/Nagoya and Osaka
- Manila/Cebu to Tokyo (Narita)
- Manila to Guangzhou/Xiamen and Beijing
- Manila/Cebu to Shanghai
- Manila/Cebu/Clark/Iloilo to Hongkong
- Manila/Clark to Macau
- Manila to Taipei
- Manila/Kalibo/Cebu to Incheon
4:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Holiday in ASEAN, Dubai and Australia!
- Manila/Cebu/Clark/Iloilo/Davao to Singapore
- Manila to Dubai/Sydney/Melbourne/Bali (Denpasar)/Jakarta/Bangkok/Kota Kinabalu/Kuala Lumpur/Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh/Brunei (bondar Seri Begawan)
Day 2 Cebu Pacific Super Seat Sale
ALL Day————–Remaining Seats on Sale
To receive travel tips and info, Like and Follow us on Facebook: Pinoy Tips!
Travel for free and faster with the new set of cards by UnionBank and GetGo.
Collect points every time you shop, dine, and more using your GetGo credit card. And hassle free because your points are automatically credited to your GetGo account.
When you apply for a CEB GetGo Credit Card from July 8 to October 8, 2019 and shop using your new credit card, you can redeem the following:
- Free Cebu Pacific Domestic Ticket
- World Traveler Luggage
- Hydro Flask
CEB GetGo Features and Benefits
- Worldwide VISA acceptance – online shopping made easy
- Best earn rate of Php30 VISA Spend is equivalent to 1 GetGo Point
- Automatic Crediting of Points
- Exclusive seat sales with Cebu Pacific and GetGo
- Worldwide VISA acceptance (online shopping made easy)
- 24/7 Banking anywhere, anytime
- Quicker log in, and more secure with your passcode, fingerprint or Face ID (for iPhone X users)
- Free transfer of funds to other banks
- Pay bills anywhere, anytime
- Check all your UnionBank account balances and transactions in one place.
- Proof of Income (any of the following)
- Latest credit card statement
- ITR (previous year)
- Payslips (past 3 months)
- Customer’s Valid ID
Bring any (1) of the following:
- GSIS ID
- PRC ID
If you don’t have any of the above listed ID’s bring any (2) of the following:
- Philippine Driver’s License
- Company ID (BSP, SEC, or IC Regulated, ACR for employment or DOLE ID (for Foreigners, mandatory)
Cebu Pacific GetGo Fees and Charges
Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card
- Annual Principal Fee-Php3, 000.00
- Annual Supplementary Fee- Php1, 500.00
Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum
- Principal Annual Fee-Php5, 000.00
- Supplementary Annual Fee-Php2, 500.00
Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Cardholders Exclusive Benefits
I. Priority Check-In
- Priority Check-In in the following Airports:
- NAIA Terminal 3
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport
- Davao International Airport
- Bacolod-Silay International Airport
- Iloilo International Airport
- And Kalibo International Airport.
- The CEB GetGo Platinum Cardholder can fall in line at the Senior Citizens, PRM, and pregnant women Priority Lane (not an express pass).
- The Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Card must be presented by the cardholder to the Cebu Pacific ground staff, bearing the same name in his/her Cebu Pacific Itinerary.
- To manage the queue, Cebu Pacific reserves the right to prioritize other passenger/s as mandated by applicable Philippine law/s and to redirect Platinum Cardholder/s to other counters.
II. Additional 5KG Free Baggage Allowance
- The Additional Free Baggage Allowance is available on all domestic, regional, and long haul flights and in all stations.
- The Platinum Cardholder must have Prepaid Baggage of at least 15KG and must be a Cebu Pacific passenger.
- Upon check-in or bag drop, the Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Card must be presented,
- The Platinum Cardholder must present the Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Card, bearing the same name as in his/her Cebu Pacific itinerary.
Cebu Pacific reserves the right to refuse additional 5KG baggage depending on the weight availability for baggage allowance on the particular flight.
Grab you CEB GetGo credit cards Now!
For more updates on reward cards, Like and Follow us on Facebook: Pinoy Tips!
As the Ber months starts, Cebu Pacific is having Super Seat Fest on all Philippine destinations.
For as low as P99 you can now fly with Cebu Pacific and make your moments happen.