We are sharing here the PhilHealth COVID19 Package Benefit Rate that a PhilHealth member can avail of.
- Testing Package
- Community Isolation Package
- Pneumonia Packages
PhilHealth COVID19 Package Benefit Rate
Starting last April 15, 2020, below are the rates for the COVID-19 Philhealth Package benefit:
- Php901.00-Php3, 409.00 (done in RITM-DOH Certified Laboratories
Community Isolation Package
Php22, 449.00 (base of PhilHealth Circular 2020-0018)
- Mild Pneumonia for elderly or with co-existing conditions in level 1-3 hospitals)
- Moderate Pneumonia for level 1-3 hospitals
- Severe Pneumonia for levels 2-3 hospitals
- Critical Pneumonia in Levels 2-3 Hospitals
For more information, please contact PhilHealth 24/7 hotline at (02) 8441-7442 or text at 0917-898-7442.
COVID-19 Signs and Symptoms
(As per the World Health Organization)
Most Common Symptoms
- Dry cough
Less Common Symptoms
- Loss of taste or smell,
- Nasal congestion,
- Conjunctivitis (sore eyes)
- Sore throat,
- Muscle or joint pain
- Different types of skin rash,
- Nausea or vomiting,
- Chills, or dizziness.
Severe COVID‐19 symptoms
- Shortness of breath,
- Loss of appetite,
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest,
- High temperature (above 38 °C).
Other less common symptoms
- Reduced consciousness (sometimes associated with seizures),
- Sleep disorders,
More severe and rare neurological complications
- Brain inflammation
- Nerve damage
Anyone who experiences fever and/or coughs associated with difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, chest pain or pressure or loss of speech or movement should immediately seek medical help.
And, if possible, call your health care provider, hotline, or health care facility first so that you can be directed to the right clinic.
How to Prevent COVID-19
- Always wash your hands. Wash always hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially;
- After blowing nose
- After going to a public place
- Before and after preparing food
- Before eating
- After handing used mask
- After taking care of a sick person
- After touching pets or animals
If soap and water are not available, use a 60% alcohol hand sanitizer and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with an unwashed hand.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Observe physical distancing (at 6 least feet in between person)
- When in public, always wear a face mask and shield
- Cover mouth and nose in coughing and sneezing
- Clean and Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay at home, go out only when necessary, especially in buying basic needs.
For more info on PhilHealth Benefits, Like and Follow us on Facebook: Pinoy Tips!