Here are the Philippine Rabbit MGCQ Schedule effective July 3, 2020, from Tarlac City to City of San Fernando, Pampanga (CSFP) via Dau and Vice Versa.
Philippine Rabbit MGCQ Schedule
Tarlac City to City of San Fernando, Pampanga (CSFP) via Dau and Vice Versa
From Tarlac City
- First Trip: 5:30 AM
- Last Trip: 4:00 PM
From SM Pampanga
- First Trip: 7:30 AM
- Last Trip: 6:30 PM
Bus Trip Interval: every hour
Schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- No Face Mask, No Entry
- Prepare necessary documents:
- Company ID
- Medical Certificate
- Not allowed to ride:
- Passengers 21 years of age and under
- Passengers 60 years old and above
Tarlac City Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) Guidelines
- Movement outside allowed only for accessing essential goods and services, and for work in offices that are allowed to operate.
- Not allowed to go out are below 21 years and years old and above, and pregnant women.
- Indoor and outdoor are allowed for non-contact sports and exercise but must follow the minimum health standards.
- Mass gatherings are allowed at half of the seating or venue capacity.
- List of Establishments that are allowed to operate (50%) seating or venue capacity
- Gyms/fitness studios and sport facilities
- Internet and computer shops(for work or educational purposes; 21 years under not allowed)
- Other education and educational support establishments
- Entertainment Industries
- Kid amusement industries
- Libraries, archives, museums, and cultural centers
- Tourist destinations
- Travel agencies, tour operators, reservation service and related activities
- Other personal care services
- Barbershops, salons, and other personal care estates
- Dine-in restaurants, fast food, and food retail establishments
- Hotel and other accommodation establishments( only those with a certificate of Authority to operate by the DOT).
For more updates on bus trip schedules, Like and Follow us on Facebook: Pinoy Tips!