What Are the Benefits of CEB GetGo Credit Card
Travel for free and faster with the new set of cards by UnionBank and GetGo.
Collect points every time you shop, dine, and more using your GetGo credit card. And hassle-free because your points are automatically credited to your GetGo account.
When you apply for a CEB GetGo Credit Card from July 8 to October 8, 2019, and shop using your new credit card, you can redeem the following:
- Free Cebu Pacific Domestic Ticket
- World Traveler Luggage
- Hydro Flask
What are the Benefits of CEB GetGo and Features
- Worldwide VISA acceptance – online shopping made easy
- The best earn rate of Php30 VISA Spend is equivalent to 1 GetGo Point
- Automatic Crediting of Points
- Exclusive seat sales with Cebu Pacific and GetGo
- Worldwide VISA acceptance (online shopping made easy)
- 24/7 Banking anywhere, anytime
- Quicker login and more secure with your passcode, fingerprint, or Face ID (for iPhone X users)
- Free transfer of funds to other banks
- Pay bills anywhere, anytime
- Check all your UnionBank account balances and transactions in one place.
- Proof of Income (any of the following)
- Latest credit card statement
- ITR (previous year)
- Payslips (past 3 months)
- Customer’s Valid ID
Bring any (1) of the following:
- GSIS ID
- PRC ID
If you don’t have any of the above-listed ID’s bring any (2) of the following:
- Philippine Driver’s License
- Company ID (BSP, SEC, or IC Regulated, ACR for employment or DOLE ID (for Foreigners, mandatory)
Cebu Pacific GetGo Fees
Cebu Pacific GetGo Credit Card
- Annual Principal Fee-Php3, 000.00
- Annual Supplementary Fee- Php1, 500.00
Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum
- Principal Annual Fee-Php5, 000.00
- Supplementary Annual Fee-Php2, 500.00
Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Cardholders Exclusive Benefits
I. Priority Check-In
- Priority Check-In in the following Airports:
- NAIA Terminal 3
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport
- Davao International Airport
- Bacolod-Silay International Airport
- Iloilo International Airport
- And Kalibo International Airport.
- The CEB GetGo Platinum Cardholder can fall in line at the Senior Citizens, PRM, and pregnant women Priority Lane (not an express pass).
- The Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Card must be presented by the cardholder to the Cebu Pacific ground staff, bearing the same name in their Cebu Pacific Itinerary.
- To manage the queue, Cebu Pacific reserves the right to prioritize other passenger/s as mandated by applicable Philippine law/s and redirect Platinum Cardholder/s to other counters.
II. Additional 5KG Free Baggage Allowance
- The Additional Free Baggage Allowance is available on all domestic, regional, and long-haul flights and in all stations.
- The Platinum Cardholder must have Prepaid Baggage of at least 15KG and must be a Cebu Pacific passenger.
- Upon check-in or bag drop, must present the Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Card.
- The Platinum Cardholder must present the Cebu Pacific GetGo Platinum Credit Card bearing the same name as in their Cebu Pacific itinerary.
Cebu Pacific reserves the right to refuse additional 5KG baggage depending on the weight availability for baggage allowance on the particular flight.
Grab your CEB GetGo credit cards Now!
For more updates on reward cards, Like and Follow us on Facebook: Pinoy Tips!