The Pag-IBIG Fund Multipurpose Loan or MPL is a program that aims to provide financial assistance to Pag-IBIG members for the following purposes:
- Minor home improvement/ Home Renovation or Upgrades
- Livelihood or Additional Capital for Small Business
- Educational Expenses or Tuition
- Purchase of appliance and Furniture or Electronic Gadgets
- Travel or Vacation
- Car Repair
- Special Events
- Other needs
Pag-IBIG Fund Multipurpose Loan Borrower Eligibility Requirement
To qualify for the MPL program, the member must satisfy the following qualifications:
- Must have at least twenty-four (24) monthly contributions.
- An active Pag-IBIG member at the time of loan application, with at least one (1) monthly contribution for the last six months.
- The member applicant’s net take-home pay shall not fall below the General Appropriations Act (GAA) minimum requirement or company policy, whichever is applicable.
- If a member has an existing calamity loan, they will be allowed to avail of the MPL only after payment of at least six (6) months’ monthly amortizations. And will deduct the outstanding balance, accrued interests, charges, and penalties from the MPL proceeds.
- The member-applicant must have paid at least six (6) months of monthly amortizations. The new loan proceeds will be deducted with the borrower’s outstanding balance, together with the interests, penalties, and charges.
- Must be an active member at the time of application and have at least one (1) monthly contribution for the last six (6) months.
- The Pag-IBIG member applicant’s net take-home pay must not fall under the minimum requirement of the General Appropriations Act (GAA) or company policy, whichever is applicable.
Documents Required for Pag-IBIG Multipurpose Loan
- Accomplished MPL Form
- Photocopy of member 2 valid ID’s
- Proof of Income (2 months latest payslip)
Pag-IBIG Fund Multipurpose Interest Rate
- The interest of 10.5% per annum/year will be charged.
- The loan amount that the Pag-IBIG Fund will be grant to the member borrower is equivalent to 80% of their Total Accumulated Value (TAV)
- If the borrower has an existing Calamity Loan, the loan proceeds amount will be the difference between 80% of the borrower’s TAV and the outstanding balance of their calamity loan.
- Formally employed members shall pay through salary deduction.
- For self-employed individuals, OFW’s, or other types of Individual Payors, they can pay the monthly premium over-the-counter or through any other payment modes approved by Pag-IBIG Fund.
For more information, visit your nearest Pag-IBIG offices or call their hotline number at 724-4244, or you can email at [email protected].
To receive more tips, Like and Follow us on Facebook: Pinoy Tips!